MetLife (MET) Posts Q2 adj.-EPS of $1.23, Tops Views
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
MetLife (NYSE: MET) reports Q2 adjusted EPS of $1.23, versus the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter was $12.82 billion, which compares to the estimate of $13.05 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Esterline Technologies Corp. (ESL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Guides Roughly In-Line
- Seachange International, Inc. (SEAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!