Mesoblast (MESO) Tops Q4 EPS Expectations
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mesoblast (NASDAQ: MESO) reported Q4 EPS of $0.13, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $26.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $4.2 million.
Mesoblast ended FY16 with cash reserves of US$80.9 million. The Company reduced its annual operating and investing cash outflows by 15% (US$16.4 million) to US$89.7 million for FY16 in comparison with the prior financial year. Additionally, Mesoblast outlined cost-cutting measures to further reduce cash burn by up to US$25 million in the year ended 30 June 2017 (FY17) in order to absorb the incremental costs of the heart failure program.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mesoblast (MESO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!