Meru Networks, Inc. (MERU) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Jefferies Highlights 20 Specialty Pharma Targets as M&A Frenzy Continues (VRX) (ZTS) (MNK) (JAZZ) (KYTH) (BDSI) (more...)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/28: (RALY) (BIOC) (EXPR) Higher; (NBS) (DANG) (TLYS) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; adj.-Comps Rose 6%
Meru Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: MERU) reported Q4 EPS of $0.02, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.2 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (CERE) (ATRM) (HYGS) Higher; (GBIM) (KORS) (MOLG) Lower
- Orbital ATK (OA) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Hanwha Q CELLS (HQCL) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!