Meru Networks, Inc. (MERU) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Meru Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: MERU) reported Q4 EPS of $0.02, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.2 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Meru Networks Receives 2015 SDN Excellence Award
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong-Side of Estimates
- ERBA Diagnostics (ERB) to Delay 10-K Filing; Notes Continued Trouble Completing Financial Statements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!