Meru Networks, Inc. (MERU) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
Meru Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: MERU) reported Q4 EPS of $0.02, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.2 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Guides Q1 Revs Below Expectations
- Meru Networks to Present at the 2014 Gateway Conference
- Fred's, Inc. (FRED) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!