Meritage Homes (MTH) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Meritage Homes (NYSE: MTH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.80, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $735.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $750.37 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Meritage Homes (MTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on Ambarella (AMBA) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!