Merit Medical Systems (MMSI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Merit Medical Systems (NASDAQ: MMSI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.26, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $157 million versus the consensus estimate of $155.06 million.
Merit’s non-GAAP net income per share estimate remains at $0.97-$1.03.
Lampropoulos also reported that Merit received a subpoena from the U.S. Department of Justice requesting documents and other information regarding certain marketing and promotional practices relating to the Company's products. “We are in the process of responding to the subpoena and intend to cooperate,” Lampropoulos said. “As we deem appropriate, we intend to provide updates regarding the matter in the future.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Merit Medical Systems (MMSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!