Meredith Corp. (MDP) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Meredith Corp. (NYSE: MDP) reported Q1 EPS of $0.75, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $399.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $400.77 million.
Meredith Corp. sees FY2017 EPS of $3.50-$3.80, versus the consensus of $3.68.
Meredith Corp. sees Q2 2017 EPS of $1.18-$1.23, versus the consensus of $1.21.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Meredith Corp. (MDP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c