MercadoLibre (MELI) Posts Q3 EPS of 43c; Sales Miss
- Wall Street slips as consumer stocks, oil drag
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (SYNC) (AAWW) (TPC) Higher; (PTX) (RRTS) (WFT) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Losses Steam as Investors Brace for Capital Raise
- Fed's Bullard says global headwinds appear to have waned, Brexit no risk
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS, GMV Rises 24%
MercadoLibre (Nasdaq: MELI) reports Q3 EPS of $0.43, 12 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter was $56 million, which compares to the estimate of $62.28 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MercadoLibre, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- ANI Pharma (ANIP) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Offers FY16 Guidance
- Radio One (ROIAK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.08/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!