MercadoLibre (MELI) Posts Q3 EPS of 43c; Sales Miss
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
MercadoLibre (Nasdaq: MELI) reports Q3 EPS of $0.43, 12 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter was $56 million, which compares to the estimate of $62.28 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc (SWK) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- IDEXX Labs (IDXX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Approves Buyback; Guides FY14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!