Mercado Libre, Inc. (MELI) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Sales Exceed Expectations
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Mercado Libre, Inc. (NASDAQ: MELI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.60, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $81.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $78.67 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jinpan International (JST) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
- SIGA Technologies, Inc. (SIGA) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.08
- Park-Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH) Misses Q4 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!