Mercado Libre, Inc. (MELI) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Sales Exceed Expectations
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) CEO Shkreli to Stop Lending Out Shares
- Futures flat at the start of holiday shopping season
- Preliminary Thanksgiving Day Store Checks Showed Robust Traffic - Piper Jaffray
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Mercado Libre, Inc. (NASDAQ: MELI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.60, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $81.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $78.67 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TAT Technologies (TATT) Swings to Q3 Profit
- Caleres (CAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Guides FY15 EPS In-Line
- Astro-Med (ALOT) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!