Mercado Libre, Inc. (MELI) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Sales Exceed Expectations
- Financials help limit losses from tech decline
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/30: (RIGL) (KPTI) (RBA) Higher; (ANF) (CBK) (GIII) Lower
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Cost Cuts and Potential Kraft-Heinz (KHC) Bid Could Be Next for Mondelez (MDLZ) - RBC
Mercado Libre, Inc. (NASDAQ: MELI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.60, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $81.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $78.67 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mercado Libre (MELI): Listings Growth Continues At Rapid Pace - Piper Jaffray
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Comps Fell 5.8%
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!