Mercado Libre, Inc. (MELI) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Sales Exceed Expectations
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Futures higher but investors remain cautious
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Debuts New Logo
Mercado Libre, Inc. (NASDAQ: MELI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.60, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $81.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $78.67 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Joy Global (JOY) Misses Q3 EPS by 16c
- Greif (GEF) Tops Q3 EPS by 20c
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!