Mercado Libre, Inc. (MELI) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Sales Exceed Expectations
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Mercado Libre, Inc. (NASDAQ: MELI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.60, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter came in at $81.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $78.67 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareTrust REIT (CTRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Dentsply Int'l (XRAY) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Bsquare (BSQR) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.09
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!