Mentor Graphics (MENT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 & FY17 Guidance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ: MENT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.42, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $254.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $245 million.
Mentor Graphics sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.42. Mentor Graphics sees Q3 2017 revenue of $310 million, versus the consensus of $309.7 million.
Mentor Graphics sees FY2017 EPS of $1.68, versus the consensus of $1.68. Mentor Graphics sees FY2017 revenue of $1.215 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mentor Graphics (MENT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!