Mentor Graphics (MENT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q3 & FY17 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ: MENT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.42, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $254.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $245 million.
Mentor Graphics sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.42. Mentor Graphics sees Q3 2017 revenue of $310 million, versus the consensus of $309.7 million.
Mentor Graphics sees FY2017 EPS of $1.68, versus the consensus of $1.68. Mentor Graphics sees FY2017 revenue of $1.215 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mentor Graphics (MENT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!