Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street falls on economic worries; financials down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/8: (APOL) (AUY) (AUPH) Higher; (BCRX) (CTIC) (CHK) Lower
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $63.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $61.87 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cryoport (CYRX) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c; Trims FY16 Revenue Outlook
- Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- GigOptix (GIG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!