Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $63.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $61.87 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mellanox Expands Asia-Pacific Presence, New Singapore Headquarters and State-of-the-Art Solutions Centre to Strengthen Footprint in Asia
- GameStop (GME): Maintaining Outperform Ahead Of Hardware Refresh - Piper Jaffray
- SouFun Holdings (SFUN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; GMV Rose 68%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!