Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Oil up 8 percent on lower U.S. output, OPEC talk; biggest surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $63.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $61.87 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mellanox Ethernet Solutions Enable Cloud-based Businesses to Achieve Higher Level of Efficiency and Scalability Over VMware vSphere 6
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Collectors Universe (CLCT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.21, Comments on Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!