Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MLNX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $63.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $61.87 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. (MLNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Leggett & Platt, Inc. (LEG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Reports Q2 EPS of 33c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!