Melco Crown (MPEL) Reports Strong Q3 Results: EPS 3c on Sales $727M
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank's (DB) U.S. Ops Suffer from Various Reporting Issues - WSJ
Melco Crown Entertainment (Nasdaq: MPEL) reports Q3 EPS of $0.03, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter was $727 million, which compares to the estimate of $672.90 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Melco Crown Ent. (MPEL) Active on CNBC Comments
- iRobot Corp. (IRBT) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Q3 Guidance Falls Short
- Idex Corp. (IEX) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!