Melco Crown (MPEL) Reports Strong Q3 Results: EPS 3c on Sales $727M
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Melco Crown Entertainment (Nasdaq: MPEL) reports Q3 EPS of $0.03, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter was $727 million, which compares to the estimate of $672.90 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Sprint Corp. (S) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.04/Share
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!