Melco Crown (MPEL) Reports Strong Q3 Results: EPS 3c on Sales $727M
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Melco Crown Entertainment (Nasdaq: MPEL) reports Q3 EPS of $0.03, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter was $727 million, which compares to the estimate of $672.90 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macau August Gaming Revenue Growth Trending Negative Single Digits - Wells Fargo (MPEL) (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN)
- Avago Tech (AVGO) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4 Revs Growth
- Taylor Devices, Inc. (TAYD) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.12
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!