Melco Crown (MPEL) Reports Strong Q3 Results: EPS 3c on Sales $727M
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Melco Crown Entertainment (Nasdaq: MPEL) reports Q3 EPS of $0.03, 4 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter was $727 million, which compares to the estimate of $672.90 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment Announces Earnings Release Date
- Macau April Revenue Trending Up 7%-10%. Says Wells Fargo (LVS) (MGM) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Co. (MJN) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c; Lifts Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!