MeetMe (MEET) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Mobile Revenue Rose 39%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MeetMe (NASDAQ: MEET) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $17.24 million.
- Mobile revenue increased 39% year over year to $16.0 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 31% year over year to $6.9 million. (See the important discussion about the presentation of non-GAAP financial measures, and reconciliation to the most direct comparable GAAP financial measure, below.)
- Adjusted EBITDA margin increased to 40%, up from 37% in the third quarter of 2015.
- GAAP net income increased 316% year over year to $4.4 million, or $0.07 per diluted share.
- Cash and Cash Equivalents totaled $46 million at September 30, 2016, an increase of 43% or $13.9 million from $32.1 million at June 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MeetMe (MEET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!