MeetMe (MEET) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Mobile Revenue Rose 39%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MeetMe (NASDAQ: MEET) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $17.24 million.
- Mobile revenue increased 39% year over year to $16.0 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 31% year over year to $6.9 million. (See the important discussion about the presentation of non-GAAP financial measures, and reconciliation to the most direct comparable GAAP financial measure, below.)
- Adjusted EBITDA margin increased to 40%, up from 37% in the third quarter of 2015.
- GAAP net income increased 316% year over year to $4.4 million, or $0.07 per diluted share.
- Cash and Cash Equivalents totaled $46 million at September 30, 2016, an increase of 43% or $13.9 million from $32.1 million at June 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MeetMe (MEET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!