Medtronic (MDT) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Reiterates Outlook
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Medtronic (NYSE: MDT) reported Q1 EPS of $1.03, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.17 billion.Medtronic reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
Company Reiterates FY17 Revenue Outlook and EPS Guidance.
"Q1 was another strong quarter for Medtronic, where our diversified businesses and geographies delivered solid results," said Omar Ishrak, Medtronic chairman and chief executive officer. "In addition to our solid top- and bottom-line performance, we also continue to generate significant free cash flow, and we continue to strategically deploy our capital against our priorities of reinvesting with discipline in M&A and R&D, returning substantial cash to our shareholders, and deleveraging our balance sheet."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Medtronic (MDT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barnes Group (B) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Data I/o Corp (DAIO) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.08
- Omnicell (OMCL) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!