Medtox Scientific, Inc. (MTOX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c, Sales Fall Short
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
- Exelis (XLS) to Spin Mission Systems Unit into Independent Company
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks
- athenahealth (ATHN) Guides FY14 EPS, Revs Below Expectations
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
Medtox Scientific, Inc. (NASDAQ: MTOX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.15, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $27.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $28.58 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Hooker Furniture Corp (HOFT) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- UPDATE: Pep Boys (PBY) Posts Q3 EPS of 2c; Comps Fell 1%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!