Medpace Holdings (MEDP) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Medpace Holdings (NASDAQ: MEDP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.40, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $94.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $91.42 million.
Medpace Holdings sees FY2016 EPS of $1.51-$1.56, versus the consensus of $1.45. Medpace Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $368-371 million, versus the consensus of $365.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Medpace Holdings (MEDP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!