Medpace Holdings (MEDP) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Medpace Holdings (NASDAQ: MEDP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.40, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $94.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $91.42 million.
Medpace Holdings sees FY2016 EPS of $1.51-$1.56, versus the consensus of $1.45. Medpace Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $368-371 million, versus the consensus of $365.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Medpace Holdings (MEDP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!