Medpace Holdings (MEDP) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Medpace Holdings (NASDAQ: MEDP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.40, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $94.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $91.42 million.
Medpace Holdings sees FY2016 EPS of $1.51-$1.56, versus the consensus of $1.45. Medpace Holdings sees FY2016 revenue of $368-371 million, versus the consensus of $365.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Medpace Holdings (MEDP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Affirms Guidance
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!