Medley Management (MDLY) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Medley Management (NYSE: MDLY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.14, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $19.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Medley Management (MDLY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!