Medivation (MDVN) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Affirms Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Medivation (NASDAQ: MDVN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.29, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $206 million versus the consensus estimate of $212.74 million.
016 Financial Guidance:
Medivation is reaffirming its 2016 full-year financial guidance as set forth below. For R&D expenses and SG&A expenses (and, as a result, total operating expenses, tax rate and diluted earnings per share), Medivation is not providing guidance regarding GAAP results because it is unable to reliably forecast the items excluded from non-GAAP expenses, such as contingent consideration and transaction-related advisory expenses, except to the extent reflected in the footnotes to the table below. Certain of the excluded items have been material through June 30, 2016, and these and other excluded items can be expected to be material for the full year 2016.
MEDIVATION FULL-YEAR 2016 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
Year Ending December 31,
U.S. net sales of XTANDI $1.425 to $1.525 billion(1)
Collaboration revenue $900 to $970 million(2)
Non-GAAP operating expenses $555 to $600 million(3)
Non-GAAP R&D expenses $280 to $300 million(4)
Non-GAAP SG&A expenses $275 to $300 million(5)
Non-GAAP tax rate 35.5% - 36%
Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share $1.30 - $1.40(6)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Medivation (MDVN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!