Medivation (MDVN) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Affirms Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Medivation (NASDAQ: MDVN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.29, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $206 million versus the consensus estimate of $212.74 million.
016 Financial Guidance:
Medivation is reaffirming its 2016 full-year financial guidance as set forth below. For R&D expenses and SG&A expenses (and, as a result, total operating expenses, tax rate and diluted earnings per share), Medivation is not providing guidance regarding GAAP results because it is unable to reliably forecast the items excluded from non-GAAP expenses, such as contingent consideration and transaction-related advisory expenses, except to the extent reflected in the footnotes to the table below. Certain of the excluded items have been material through June 30, 2016, and these and other excluded items can be expected to be material for the full year 2016.
MEDIVATION FULL-YEAR 2016 FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
Year Ending December 31,
U.S. net sales of XTANDI $1.425 to $1.525 billion(1)
Collaboration revenue $900 to $970 million(2)
Non-GAAP operating expenses $555 to $600 million(3)
Non-GAAP R&D expenses $280 to $300 million(4)
Non-GAAP SG&A expenses $275 to $300 million(5)
Non-GAAP tax rate 35.5% - 36%
Non-GAAP diluted earnings per share $1.30 - $1.40(6)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Medivation (MDVN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Atlassian (TEAM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Expect Facebook (FB) To Show Strong Q4 Report, Monitor For Guidance On Expenses - Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!