Medifast (MED) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Medifast (NYSE: MED) reported Q3 EPS of $0.51, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $68.6 versus the consensus estimate of $66.79 million.
Medifast sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.30-$0.33. Medifast sees Q4 2016 revenue of $63-66 million.
Medifast sees FY2016 EPS of $1.86-$1.89, versus prior guidance of $1.79-$1.84 and the consensus of $1.88. Medifast sees FY2016 revenue of $275-278 million, versus the consensus of $275.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Medifast (MED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!