Medifast (MED) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Medifast (NYSE: MED) reported Q3 EPS of $0.51, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $68.6 versus the consensus estimate of $66.79 million.
Medifast sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.30-$0.33. Medifast sees Q4 2016 revenue of $63-66 million.
Medifast sees FY2016 EPS of $1.86-$1.89, versus prior guidance of $1.79-$1.84 and the consensus of $1.88. Medifast sees FY2016 revenue of $275-278 million, versus the consensus of $275.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Medifast (MED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!