Medidata Solutions (MDSO) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.28, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $120.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $118.96 million.
Medidata Solutions reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Medidata Solutions (MDSO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!