Media General (MEG) Posts Surprise Q3 Loss
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Media General (NYSE: MEG) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.53), $0.85 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $377 million versus the consensus estimate of $404.43 million.
The losses were driven by non-cash, pre-tax impairment charges related to the Company’s digital businesses of $113 million during the current quarter and $53 million in the third quarter of the prior year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Media General (MEG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) Ratings Affirmed by Moody's; Outlook Remains Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!