Media General, Inc. (MEG) Misses Q1 EPS by 87c
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
Media General, Inc. (NYSE: MEG) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.15), $0.87 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.28). Revenue for the quarter came in at $148.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $155.3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Will Temp. Suspend Providing Revenue Guidance
- 58.com (WUBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!