Media General, Inc. (MEG) Misses Q1 EPS by 87c
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Media General, Inc. (NYSE: MEG) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.15), $0.87 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.28). Revenue for the quarter came in at $148.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $155.3 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Cubic Corporation (CUB) Reports Year-End Results and FY Guidance
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q4 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!