Media General, Inc. (MEG) Misses Q1 EPS by 87c
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
Media General, Inc. (NYSE: MEG) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.15), $0.87 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.28). Revenue for the quarter came in at $148.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $155.3 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kennametal (KMT) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
- Kadant (KAI) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) Tops Q1 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!