Media General, Inc. (MEG) Misses Q1 EPS by 87c
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Media General, Inc. (NYSE: MEG) reported Q1 EPS of ($1.15), $0.87 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.28). Revenue for the quarter came in at $148.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $155.3 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tile Shop Holdings (TTS) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, FY EPS Guidance Light
- Peregrine Semic (PSMI) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!