MediWound (MDWD) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MediWound (NASDAQ: MDWD) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.26), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.26). Revenue for the quarter came in at $518 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $590 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MediWound (MDWD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Simmons First National Corp (SFNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!