MedAssets, Inc. (MDAS) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
MedAssets, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDAS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.17, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.16. Revenue for the quarter came in at $130.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $134.78 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- H&R Block, Inc. (HRB) Posts Q2 Loss of 42c/Share
- HD Supply (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY13; Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!