Mechel Oao (MTL) Reports Q3 Earnings, Revenues Fall 7.6% Q/Q
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Mechel Oao (NYSE: MTL) reported Q3 net revenue decreased by 7.6% and amounted to $3.2 billion compared to $3.5 billion in 2Q 2011. The operating income rose by 11.2% and amounted to $529.5 million or 16.49% of the net revenue, compared to the operating income of $476.3 million or 13.72% of the net revenue in 2Q 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Prologis (PLD) Reports In-Line Q4 FFO
- Corning (GLW) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!