Mechel Oao (MTL) Reports Q3 Earnings, Revenues Fall 7.6% Q/Q
- Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 Comps Outlook
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Sees Q3 Sales Lower Y/Y
- Hertz (HTZ) Sees FY14 Results Well Below Prior Guidance; Announces Director Retirement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
Mechel Oao (NYSE: MTL) reported Q3 net revenue decreased by 7.6% and amounted to $3.2 billion compared to $3.5 billion in 2Q 2011. The operating income rose by 11.2% and amounted to $529.5 million or 16.49% of the net revenue, compared to the operating income of $476.3 million or 13.72% of the net revenue in 2Q 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elizabeth Arden (RDEN) Posts Q4 Loss of $1.04/Share, RhÃ´ne Capital to Make Strategic Investment
- TJX Cos. (TJX) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Comps Up 3%; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Youku.com, Inc. (YOKU) Misses Q2 EPS, Revenue Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!