Mechel Oao (MTL) Reports Q3 Earnings, Revenues Fall 7.6% Q/Q
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Mechel Oao (NYSE: MTL) reported Q3 net revenue decreased by 7.6% and amounted to $3.2 billion compared to $3.5 billion in 2Q 2011. The operating income rose by 11.2% and amounted to $529.5 million or 16.49% of the net revenue, compared to the operating income of $476.3 million or 13.72% of the net revenue in 2Q 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- E-House (EJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Guides FY14 Revs
- Mcewen Mining (MUX) Swngs to Q4 Profit
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Sales Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!