Mechel Oao (MTL) Reports Q3 Earnings, Revenues Fall 7.6% Q/Q
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- UPDATE: Fed Expects Inflation to Rise Gradually Toward 2%; Can be Paient in Raising Rates - Minutes
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 1/28: (ABMD) (PSTI) (FSL) Higher; (NBG) (BBG) (SALT) Lower
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
Mechel Oao (NYSE: MTL) reported Q3 net revenue decreased by 7.6% and amounted to $3.2 billion compared to $3.5 billion in 2Q 2011. The operating income rose by 11.2% and amounted to $529.5 million or 16.49% of the net revenue, compared to the operating income of $476.3 million or 13.72% of the net revenue in 2Q 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) Posts Q4 Core EPS of $2.31; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
- Alliance Holdings Gp,l.p. (AHGP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Meritor (MTOR) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Trims FY15 Revs Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!