Mechel Oao (MTL) Reports Q3 Earnings, Revenues Fall 7.6% Q/Q
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/23: (RWLK) (TKMR) (SLXP) Higher; (ASNA) (KMX) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
Mechel Oao (NYSE: MTL) reported Q3 net revenue decreased by 7.6% and amounted to $3.2 billion compared to $3.5 billion in 2Q 2011. The operating income rose by 11.2% and amounted to $529.5 million or 16.49% of the net revenue, compared to the operating income of $476.3 million or 13.72% of the net revenue in 2Q 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mechel OAO (MTL) Should Declare Bankruptcy, Says Russia Minsister
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Mullen Group Ltd. Announces Declaration of Monthly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!