Mechel Oao (MTL) Reports Q3 Earnings, Revenues Fall 7.6% Q/Q
- EC Boosts FY15 Euro-Area GDP Growth Outlook; Domestic Demand to Lead Gains (FXE) (UUP)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy on Content Strength, International Opportunity
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- Jefferies Starts Tesla Motors (TSLA) at Buy, $350 Price Target; China Concerns are 'Overblown'
Mechel Oao (NYSE: MTL) reported Q3 net revenue decreased by 7.6% and amounted to $3.2 billion compared to $3.5 billion in 2Q 2011. The operating income rose by 11.2% and amounted to $529.5 million or 16.49% of the net revenue, compared to the operating income of $476.3 million or 13.72% of the net revenue in 2Q 2011.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sprint Corp. (S) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.06/Share; Adjusted EBITDA Tops Expectations
- Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
- Towers Watson (TW) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!