Mechel OAO (MTL) Q1 Net Income Slips 30%; Revs Improve
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/31: (JRN) (VPRT) (AMRN) Higher; (EDAP) (EHTH) (DDD) Lower (more...)
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) Tightens Q2 Loss; Will Explore IPO of ASN Subsidiary
- Scripps (SSP), Journal (JRN) to Merge Broadcast Operations, Spin-Off Newspapers
Mechel OAO (NYSE: MTL) reports first-quarter 2012 net income of $218.02 million, from $309.12 million in the same period last year. Revenue in the quarter was $2.95 billion, from $2.9+3 billion in Q111.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mechel Reports Supplying Ulak-Elga Railway With Chelyabinsk Metallurgical Plant's Rails
- Mechel, SG Global Sign Agreement for Annual Supply of 2.8 Million Tonnes of Coal
- Carbo Ceramics, Inc. (CRR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Outlook (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!