Mechel OAO (MTL) Q1 Net Income Slips 30%; Revs Improve
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Mechel OAO (NYSE: MTL) reports first-quarter 2012 net income of $218.02 million, from $309.12 million in the same period last year. Revenue in the quarter was $2.95 billion, from $2.9+3 billion in Q111.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY14 Revs Outlook
- Mechel Reports Successful Lab Tests of Its Rails at Railway Research Institute
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!