Mechel OAO (MTL) Q1 Net Income Slips 30%; Revs Improve
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple Irish tax bill of $1.1 billion, source says
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
Mechel OAO (NYSE: MTL) reports first-quarter 2012 net income of $218.02 million, from $309.12 million in the same period last year. Revenue in the quarter was $2.95 billion, from $2.9+3 billion in Q111.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Exa (EXA) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG): Raising PT On Revenue and Margin Upside - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!