Mechel OAO (MTL) Q1 Net Income Slips 30%; Revs Improve
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Mechel OAO (NYSE: MTL) reports first-quarter 2012 net income of $218.02 million, from $309.12 million in the same period last year. Revenue in the quarter was $2.95 billion, from $2.9+3 billion in Q111.
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4 EPS Below the Street
- China Sunergy Co. (CSUN) Posts Q3 Loss of 83c/ADS; Boosts FY13 Shipments Outlook
- Mechel Agreed on Covenant Holidays With VTB Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!