Mead Johnson (MJN) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mead Johnson (NYSE: MJN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.87, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $937.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $933.12 million.
Mead Johnson sees FY2016 EPS of $3.43-$3.50, versus the consensus of $3.48.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mead Johnson (MJN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Renasant Corp. (RNST) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!