Mcewen Mining (MUX) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mcewen Mining (NYSE: MUX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.01, versus $0.01 reported last year.
Production in Q3 totaled 36,496 gold equivalent ounces, which includes 11,849 gold equivalent ounces from the El Gallo Mine, and 12,527 gold ounces and 909,017 silver ounces attributable to us from our 49%(4) interest in the San José Mine. Year to date production totaled 114,009 gold equivalent ounces, which includes 47,590 gold equivalent ounces from the El Gallo Mine, and 33,839 gold ounces and 2,443,527 silver ounces attributable from the San Jose Mine.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mcewen Mining (MUX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- UBS On Apple (AAPL) Tax Implications: Bad For Cash Flow, Positive For EPS
- Skyline Corporation (SKY) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.07/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!