McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 21, 2016 8:06 AM EDT)
McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) reported Q3 EPS of $1.50, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $1.49. EPS excluding strategic charges was $1.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.42 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.28 billion.
- Global comparable sales increased 3.5% vs consensus of 1.8% consensus
- third quarter comparable sales increased 1.3% in the U.S. vs 1.2% consensus
"Customers today are more informed and demand greater choice and variety when they dine out. That's why we're evolving the McDonald's experience to provide more high quality, affordable food and beverage options and convenient solutions for customers on the go," said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Easterbrook. "Our third quarter results, including our fifth consecutive quarter of positive comparable sales across all segments as well as improved restaurant profitability, are a testament to the progress we are making to satisfy the needs of today's dynamic customers."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on McDonald's (MCD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- P&G profit and sales beat Wall Street estimates
- 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD): Earnings Preview - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Management Comments, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!