McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 21, 2016 8:06 AM EDT)
McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) reported Q3 EPS of $1.50, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of $1.49. EPS excluding strategic charges was $1.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.42 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.28 billion.
- Global comparable sales increased 3.5% vs consensus of 1.8% consensus
- third quarter comparable sales increased 1.3% in the U.S. vs 1.2% consensus
"Customers today are more informed and demand greater choice and variety when they dine out. That's why we're evolving the McDonald's experience to provide more high quality, affordable food and beverage options and convenient solutions for customers on the go," said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Easterbrook. "Our third quarter results, including our fifth consecutive quarter of positive comparable sales across all segments as well as improved restaurant profitability, are a testament to the progress we are making to satisfy the needs of today's dynamic customers."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on McDonald's (MCD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Management Comments, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!