McDermott Int'l (MDR) Misses Q4 Views
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
McDermott International Inc. (NYSE: MDR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.19, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $539.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $732.79 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Comtech Telecommunications (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides
- DLH Holdings (DLHC) Narrows Q4 Loss on Strong Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!