McDermott Int'l (MDR) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c, Revenue Comes in Light
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
McDermott Int'l (NYSE: MDR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $558.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $630.05 million.
McDermott Int'l sees FY2016 EPS of $0.16-$0.19, versus the consensus of $0.10. McDermott Int'l sees FY2016 revenue of $2.7-3.0 million, versus the consensus of $2.88 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on McDermott Int'l (MDR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!