McDermott Int'l (MDR) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c, Revenue Comes in Light
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
McDermott Int'l (NYSE: MDR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $558.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $630.05 million.
McDermott Int'l sees FY2016 EPS of $0.16-$0.19, versus the consensus of $0.10. McDermott Int'l sees FY2016 revenue of $2.7-3.0 million, versus the consensus of $2.88 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on McDermott Int'l (MDR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!