McClatchy Company (MNI) Posts Wider-than-Expected Q3 Loss
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
McClatchy Company (NYSE: MNI) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.30), $0.58 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.72). Revenue for the quarter came in at $234.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $229.92 million.
The company reported an adjusted net loss in the third quarter of 2016 of $2.1 million. In the third quarter of 2015 the company reported adjusted net income of $3.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on McClatchy Company (MNI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!