Maxygen, Inc. (MAXY) Swings to Q4 Profit on Light Revs
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors (TSLA), China Unicom Partner on Charging Station Expansion in China
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Rises; Advances MEDI-4736 to Phase II for Colorectal Cancer
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY), Takeda Lose Bid to Overturn $9B Actos Award
Maxygen, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAXY) reported Q4 EPS of $2.39, compared to ($0.10) reported in Q409. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.9 million, versus $13.3 million last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Rally Software (RALY) Posts Q2 Loss of 30c/Share; Guides Q3, FY14
- Pall Corp. (PLL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!