Maxygen, Inc. (MAXY) Swings to Q4 Profit on Light Revs
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Maxygen, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAXY) reported Q4 EPS of $2.39, compared to ($0.10) reported in Q409. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.9 million, versus $13.3 million last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots, Inc. (BIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Bona Film Group Limited (BONA) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Outlook
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!