Maxwell Technologies Inc. (MXWL) Reports Q1 Adjusted EPS of $0.01
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Maxwell Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: MXWL) reported Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.01, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.74 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO): Another Beat And Raise - Drexel Hamilton
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!