Maxwell Technologies Inc. (MXWL) Reports Q1 Adjusted EPS of $0.01
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/1: (BYI) (SGMS) (LNKD) Higher; (BOTA) (WWWW) (YRCW) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Maxwell Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: MXWL) reported Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.01, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.74 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxwell Technologies, Inc. (MXWL) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Trading Radar for 07/31: Exxon (XOM) , Tesla (TSLA), LinkedIn (LNKD), Expedia (EXPE), McKesson (MCK) Report
- Crown Media Holdings, Inc. (CRWN) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.05
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!