Maxwell Technologies Inc. (MXWL) Reports Q1 Adjusted EPS of $0.01
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Maxwell Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: MXWL) reported Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.01, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.74 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruby Tuesday (RT) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c, Reaffirms FY16 Guidance
- EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers FY16 Revenue Guidance
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Domestic Comps Rose 10.5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!