Maxwell Technologies Inc. (MXWL) Reports Q1 Adjusted EPS of $0.01
- Yellen Attempts to Temper Stock Market Enthusiasm
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/6: (GEVA) (PBI) (PTBI) Higher; (TLOG) (ANAD) (SKIL) Lower
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) to Acquire Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) for $230/Share
- Western Union (WU) Says Rumors of Discussions to Acquire MoneyGram (MGI) 'Not Accurate'
- April ADP Employment Change 169K vs 200K Expected
Maxwell Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: MXWL) reported Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.01, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.74 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxwell Technologies (MXWL) Numbers Cut at Piper Jaffray; 'Overweight' Maintained
- Dentsply International (XRAY) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Maintains FY EPS Guidance
- UPDATE: Ixia (XXIA) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!