Maxwell Technologies Inc. (MXWL) Reports Q1 Adjusted EPS of $0.01
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Maxwell Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: MXWL) reported Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.01, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.74 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/23: Microsoft (MSFT), GM (GM), Amazon (AMZN), 3M (MMM), Juniper (JNPR), Pandora (P) Report
- Leggett & Platt (LEG) Reports Q3 EPS of 51c, Updates Guidance
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!