Maxwell Technologies Inc. (MXWL) Reports Q1 Adjusted EPS of $0.01
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Maxwell Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: MXWL) reported Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.01, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $34.74 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Splunk (SPLK): Raising PT After An Exceptional Quarter - Drexel Hamilton
- Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Tops Q2 Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!