Maxwell Technologies (MXWL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Maxwell Technologies (NASDAQ: MXWL) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.21), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $25.59 million.
"Third quarter financial results were in line with our expectations. Although we continue to face challenging conditions in the China bus and wind markets, we have made great progress on our longer term strategic initiatives to solidify and diversify our business," said Dr. Franz Fink, Maxwell's President and Chief Executive Officer. "We remain vigilant about our cost structure as we navigate through these near term challenges but we are prudently investing in exciting opportunities. Our investments show early promise in the auto market, where we have solidified new design wins and have growing confidence in the long-term growth opportunity."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Maxwell Technologies (MXWL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Trading Radar for 12/6: AutoZone (AZO), Francesca's (FRAN), Toll Bros (TOL), Michaels Cos. (MIK) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!