Maxwell Tech (MXWL) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.09, Wider than Views
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Maxwell Tech (Nasdaq: MXWL) reports Q3 EPS of $0.09, versus the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter was $31.5 million, which compares to the estimate of $30.94 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco, Inc. (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Comps Down 1%; Lowers Outlook
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Misses Q4 EPS by 32c; Guides In-Line
- Finisar Corp (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!