Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Maxim Integrated Products (NASDAQ: MXIM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.48, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $561.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $560.84 million.
Maxim Integrated Products sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.40-$0.46, versus the consensus of $0.45. Maxim Integrated Products sees Q2 2017 revenue of $520-560 million, versus the consensus of $539.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Rockwell Collins (COL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!