MaxPoint Interactive (MXPT) Tops Q3 EPS by 36c
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MaxPoint Interactive (NASDAQ: MXPT) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.29), $0.36 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.65). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.87 million.
MaxPoint Interactive sees Q4 2016 revenue of $25.5-29.5 million, versus the consensus of $27.8 million.
MaxPoint Interactive sees FY2016 revenue of $93.0-97.0 million, versus the consensus of $95.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MaxPoint Interactive (MXPT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- TAL International (TAL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Q4 Revs Above the Street
- Eagle Bancorp (EGBN) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!