MaxLinear (MXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Q3 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.50, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $101.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $101.94 million.
MaxLinear sees Q3 2016 revenue of $94-98 million, versus the consensus of $104.22 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MaxLinear (MXL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.20
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!