MaxLinear (MXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Q3 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.50, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $101.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $101.94 million.
MaxLinear sees Q3 2016 revenue of $94-98 million, versus the consensus of $104.22 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MaxLinear (MXL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!