MaxLinear (MXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Q3 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MaxLinear (NYSE: MXL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.50, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $101.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $101.94 million.
MaxLinear sees Q3 2016 revenue of $94-98 million, versus the consensus of $104.22 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MaxLinear (MXL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- PetMed Express (PETS) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!