Mattress Firm (MFRM) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 1.1%
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mattress Firm (NASDAQ: MFRM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.57, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $980 million versus the consensus estimate of $1 billion.
Comps fell 1.1 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Mattress Firm (MFRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Kingsway Financial (KFS) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.06
- OFG Bancorp (OFG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!