Matthews International Corporation (MATW) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/29: (TBIO) (HRTX) (NQ) Higher; (FRO) (SPLK) (CYBR) Lower (more...)
- Intel (INTC) Said Near $15B Offer for Altera (ALTR)
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) PT Raised to $180 at Brean Capital
Matthews International Corporation (NASDAQ: MATW) reported Q1 EPS of $0.45, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $207.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $200.44 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AOL (AOL) Approached by 3 Bidders After Verizon - re/code
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 1.6%
- Exa (EXA) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!