Matthews International Corporation (MATW) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 03/27: (OLN) (OREX) (BMRN) (DOW) Higher; (OHRP) (APDN) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- TSM, SanDisk (SNDK) Warnings Are Not a Death Knell for Smartphones (AAPL) (QCOM) (SWKS) (AVGO) (more...)
Matthews International Corporation (NASDAQ: MATW) reported Q1 EPS of $0.45, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $207.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $200.44 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Prices $11.46M Offering of Stock and Warrants
- NV5 Holdings (NVEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.25, Offers Guidance
- First Security Group (FSGI), Atlantic Capital Bancshares to Merge in $160M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!