Matthews International (MATW) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) Said Google (GOOG) Decided Not to Exercise Option for Additional Investment
Matthews International Corp (Nasdaq: MATW) reported Q2 EPS of $0.72, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $231.51 million versus the consensus estimate of $228.04 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Schawk! BLUE Users Conference Draws Industry Leaders
- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!