Matthews International (MATW) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- Needham & Company Upgrades InvenSense (INVN) to Strong Buy; Look Past Fearmongers
Matthews International Corp (Nasdaq: MATW) reported Q2 EPS of $0.72, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $231.51 million versus the consensus estimate of $228.04 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SGK'S Eric Ashworth To Speak At The PAC 'Day In The Life' Symposium
- A-Mark Precious Metals (AMRK) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.21
- China Finance Online (JRJC) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!