Matthews International (MATW) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street hit as defensive stocks drop ahead of Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- UPDATE: Pharmerica (PMC) Said Exploring Potential Sale - Reuters
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 73 dead
Matthews International Corp (Nasdaq: MATW) reported Q2 EPS of $0.72, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $231.51 million versus the consensus estimate of $228.04 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- eHi Car Services Limited (EHIC) Reports Q2 EPS of RMB0.01
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Updates on Debt Repayment, Alr. Financing Plans
- China Distance Education (DL) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Guides Q4, FY16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!