Matson (MATX) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Matson (NYSE: MATX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $500.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $481.78 million.
- Company expects fourth quarter 2016 Ocean Transportation operating income to be approximately 15 percent lower than the fourth quarter 2015 level of $43.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Matson (MATX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies