Matrix Service (MTRX) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Matrix Service (NASDAQ: MTRX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.34, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $359.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $338.44 million.
Matrix Service sees FY2017 EPS of $1.10-$1.40, versus the consensus of $1.29. Matrix Service sees FY2017 revenue of $1.30-1.45 billion, versus the consensus of $1.35 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Matrix Service (MTRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!