Matrix Service (MTRX) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Matrix Service (NASDAQ: MTRX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.34, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $359.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $338.44 million.
Matrix Service sees FY2017 EPS of $1.10-$1.40, versus the consensus of $1.29. Matrix Service sees FY2017 revenue of $1.30-1.45 billion, versus the consensus of $1.35 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Matrix Service (MTRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!