Matrix Service (MTRX) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Matrix Service (NASDAQ: MTRX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.34, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $359.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $338.44 million.
Matrix Service sees FY2017 EPS of $1.10-$1.40, versus the consensus of $1.29. Matrix Service sees FY2017 revenue of $1.30-1.45 billion, versus the consensus of $1.35 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Matrix Service (MTRX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- Cardtronics (CATM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!