Material Sciences Corp. (MASC) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.34
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Gold's Quick Move Higher Raising Eyebrows
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (ABIO) (TNXP) Higher; (AMBI) (TRQ) (EXPR) Lower
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
Material Sciences Corp. (NASDAQ: MASC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, versus $0.13 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $34 million versus the consensus estimate of $30.1 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Daegis (DAEG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.01
- Omnivision Tech (OVTI) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; Guides Q3 Revs Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!