MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Global Purchase Vol. Rose 9%
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MasterCard (NYSE: MA) reported Q3 EPS of $1.08, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.98. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.88 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.75 billion.
Worldwide purchase volume during the quarter was up 9% on a local currency basis, adjusting for the impact of recent EU regulatory changes, versus the third quarter of 2015, to $882 billion. As of September 30, 2016, the company’s customers had issued 2.3 billion Mastercard and Maestro-branded cards.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MasterCard (MA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan