Masonite Int'l (DOOR) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Masonite Int'l (NYSE: DOOR) reported Q2 EPS of $1.02, $0.14 better than the analyst estimate of $0.88. Revenue for the quarter came in at $514 million versus the consensus estimate of $512.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Masonite Int'l (DOOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q3 Loss of $2.80/Share
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Initiatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!