Masco Corp. (MAS) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Apple (AAPL) Slapped on a Double Dose of Negative News
- Bitcoin Loses Over Half its Value in Days on China Crackdown
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/18: (SYNM) (VCI) (ZAGG) Higher; (JBL) (TWGP) (GOGO) Lower (more...)
- Ford Motor (F) Sees FY14 North America Pretax Profit Lower Y/Y
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Pops Higher Following IPO Launch
Masco Corp. (NYSE: MAS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.98 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quanex Building Products (NX) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.28
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- General Mills, Inc. (GIS) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Reaffirms Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!