Masco Corp. (MAS) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/24: (KOOL) (SGYP) (MPET) Higher; (HEAR) (CLFD) (SILC) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
Masco Corp. (NYSE: MAS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.98 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 04/24: Amazon (AMZN), Microsoft (MSFT), Visa (V), Starbucks (SBUX), Pandora (P), Sands (LVS) Report
- 1st Source Corp (SRCE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- First American Financial (FAF) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!