Masco Corp. (MAS) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
Masco Corp. (NYSE: MAS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.98 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Systems (CKP) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 Below the Street
- YY, Inc. (YY) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
- PFSweb (PFSW) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!