Masco Corp. (MAS) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Wall St. falls as tepid data adds to growth worries
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (EBIO) (GKOS) (QUAD) Higher; (FSTR) (DXYN) (CRAY) Lower
- Social Capital's Chamath Palihapitiya Thinks Amazon (AMZN) Could be Worth $3 Trillion in 10 Years
- Two Top Tesla (TSLA) Production Execs to Resign
Masco Corp. (NYSE: MAS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.98 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sempra Energy (SRE) Misses Q1 EPS by 19c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides FY16 EPS Below Views
- IntercontinentalExchange Group (ICE) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!