Masco Corp. (MAS) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Masco Corp. (NYSE: MAS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.98 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Masco Corp. (MAS) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Sciquest, Inc. (SQI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Taseko Mines (TGB) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!