Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
Marvell Technology Group Ltd (NASDAQ: MRVL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.40, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $950 million versus the consensus estimate of $941.03 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
- Bona Film (BONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!