Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Marvell Technology Group Ltd (NASDAQ: MRVL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.40, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $950 million versus the consensus estimate of $941.03 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pepsi (PEP) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM) Misses Q1 EPS by 42c, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!