Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Marvell Technology Group Ltd (NASDAQ: MRVL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.40, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $950 million versus the consensus estimate of $941.03 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Warns on Q1 Revenue
- United Bancorp (UBCP) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.14
- Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!