Marvell Technology (MRVL) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Issues Mixed Q4 Outlook
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $654.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $615.89 million.
Marvell Technology sees Q4 2017 EPS of $0.17-$0.21, versus the consensus of $0.13. Marvell Technology sees Q4 2017 revenue of $553.7-576.3 million, versus the consensus of $594.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marvell Technology (MRVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) Guides FY17 Revenue, EPS Below Views
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!