Marvell Technology (MRVL) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Issues Mixed Q4 Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $654.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $615.89 million.
Marvell Technology sees Q4 2017 EPS of $0.17-$0.21, versus the consensus of $0.13. Marvell Technology sees Q4 2017 revenue of $553.7-576.3 million, versus the consensus of $594.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marvell Technology (MRVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- KongZhong (KZ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.11
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!