Marvell Technology (MRVL) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.18, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $626 million versus the consensus estimate of $629.96 million.
Marvell Technology sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.08-$0.13, versus the consensus of $0.14.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marvell Technology (MRVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Honeywell (HON) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!