Marvell Technology (MRVL) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.18, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $626 million versus the consensus estimate of $629.96 million.
Marvell Technology sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.08-$0.13, versus the consensus of $0.14.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marvell Technology (MRVL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.15
- Eagle Materials (EXP) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!